Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweet Memories


I was strolling down memory lane recently and recall setting up photo shoots for my dog "Mikey" in my bathroon. I would tape a huge blanket over the mirror and place stuffed animals and then my dog in the middle and snap away. My first camera was a Red Canon film camera, can't recall the model. I did love to snap away then and the urge has revolved again and again once I had children.

What a laid back and fun family these guys are. I love it when people are up for anything and we just stroll around. Typically, I try to refrain from "posing" people because sometimes it backfires and people end up looking like stiff robots. I capture what I feel in the moment, so difficult to explain. I hope these images bring you guys many more fun family moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment