Monday, May 17, 2010

Contest!!!!!


Want Alyssa Maisano Photography to shoot your child's next birthday party for FREE and get a disc with the images?

Here's how:
1. Send recent non-professional photo of your child, then list the age he/she will be on their next birthday. (must have a birthday in the next 3 months June- August)

2. Send me the "theme" of your party, I will post it on your photo on May 25th

3. I will post the entries on facebook on my page. Have your friends, family and everyone "LIKE" my page then LIKE your photo, the person who has the most votes/likes on their photo WINS!!!!
4. Send photos to misslyss1@yahoo.com

DEADLINE to enter is MAY 24th. No entries will be accepted after that.

Voting will last until MAY 31, winner will be announced on June 1 in the morning.

1 comment: