Saturday, October 17, 2009

Have you done this before?




The bond between a brother and a sister is so great and you can definitely see that in the images I captured of these guys. They were relaxed and just themselves from the beginning of our session. I felt like I was a fly on the wall and that is something I strive to do as I become more experienced in my field.

Every session is different, no two are alike and my style is to do something different with each person. I reacted when I saw these photos and that is what I hope you all do as well. Images evoke emotion and memories, we made some today. Thanks you guys for a memorable shoot. There are so many more for you to see, but this is just a taste, I do not want to spoil it!

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa! Lori sent me your blog...she sent me the birth announcements for Carly and it's beautiful! I didn't realize that you were doing photography! I love your pictures!!!! How are you??? Julie Rodriguez (AKA Eich) :)

    ReplyDelete